Jobs and Careers at Scotiabank
Scotiabank is a leading financial services provider in over 55 countries and Canada's most international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1832, Scotiabank has continued to expand its global reach. Today, through our team of more than 86,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking, to over 21 million customers.
Most Recent Jobs
- CO OP Analyst Risk Management - Toronto, ON
- Description: Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off. A Best Workplace Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute. A multinational winning team Scotiabank is a l...
Reference Code: 13961
- Directeur principal Relations d'affaires - Quebec, Quebec
- Description: Joignez-vous à la communauté mondiale de BanquiersScotia pour aider les clients à améliorer leur situation financière. Parmi les meilleurs employeurs La Banque Scotia est une importante institution financière et représente la plus internationale des banques canadiennes. Le Great Place to Work® Institute a classé la Banque Scotia parmi les meilleurs employeurs® au Canada, au Mexique, au Salvador, au Costa Rica, à Puerto Ri...
Reference Code: 16254
- Insurance Centre Coordinator (Contract) - Mississauga, ON
- Description: POSITION SUMMARY: ScotiaLife Financial is seeking an Insurance Centre Coordinator for their GTA and Mississauga Insurance Centre locations. The Insurance Centre Coordinator is responsible for the customer experience at the Insurance Centre, while sustaining overall Centre operational efficiency and effectiveness. He/she oversees the delivery of front line customer service, the mid-office service and administrative process...
Reference Code: 16245