About Wealth Management Jobs
Incorporating the key personal investment and advisory activities within Scotiabank, Wealth Management provides a full range of solutions that encompass Retail Brokerage, Investment Management Advice, Estate and Trust Services, mutual funds and savings products, and financial planning and private client services for affluent clients, and independent investors. Individual working in jobs in this area act as expert Relationship Managers and advisors in financial strategy, complex business analysis, product development and operations.
Wealth Management professionals have experience in the Financial Services area and depending on the role, hold a designation such as Personal Financial Planner (PFP), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), or Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Other certifications or courses in the area of Financial Services are also valuable.
Some Wealth Management job opportunities include: Investment Advisor; Financial Planner; Portfolio Manager; Investment Associate; Asset Management Manager; Financial Consultant; Financial Analyst; Trust Officer.
|Senior Manager – Portfolio Operations||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/16/2013|
|Business Analyst Wealth Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/16/2013|
|CO OP Business Analyst Trading & Customer Service||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/01/2013|
|Trust Officer Wealth Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/29/2013|
|Manager Corporate and Commercial Segment (Spanish 1 Year contract)||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/29/2013|
|Portfolio Administrator Training & Support Wealth Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/25/2013|
|Product Manager – Scotia iTrade||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/25/2013|
|Product Manager Scotia Asset Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/23/2013|
|Senior Project Manager Asia Pacific 18 months contract||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/19/2013|
|Manager Investment Products 14 months contract||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/19/2013|
|Senior Relationship Manager Learning||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/11/2013|
|Senior Manager Learning Technology & Support||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/11/2013|
|Senior Manager Learning Programs||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/11/2013|
|Director Products and Research Wealth Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/08/2013|
|Senior Manager Investment Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||02/27/2013|
|Personal Banking Officer Trainee||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||02/20/2013|
|Manager Trade Services & Financial Institutions||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||12/18/2012|
Most Recent Jobs
- Manager Corporate and Commercial Segment (Spanish 1 Year contract) - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: We are over 75 000 Scotiabankers, members of a successful and dynamic global community, in over 50 countries. We work together with a shared vision of an exciting future. Each of us is a respected and valued member of a winning global team.As Canada's most international bank, Scotiabank operates as one team, locally and globally. Our dynamic International Banking division encompasses Scotiabank’s retail and commerci...
Reference Code: 5780
- Trust Officer Wealth Management - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: We are over 75 000 Scotiabankers, members of a successful and dynamic global community, in over 50 countries. We work together with a shared vision of an exciting future. Each of us is a respected and valued member of a winning global team.Incorporating the key personal investment and advisory activities within the Scotiabank Group, Wealth Management provides a full range of products and services that encompass retail bro...
Reference Code: 5795
- CO OP Business Analyst Trading & Customer Service - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: Looking to put your education into practice? As a Best Place to Work in multiple geographies, Scotiabank provides you with all of the resources to help make the most of your work placement....
Reference Code: 5855