About Risk Management Jobs
Scotiabank’s Risk Management professionals work in mitigating risk and exposure within the credit, securities and operational market by establishing credit policies and creating adjudication models for commercial and corporate banking.
Individuals in this field work in four areas: a) Credit Risk: corporate, commercial, real estate, international and consumer credit as well as special accounts management; b) Risk Policy: risk policy, operational risk and enterprise risk management and reporting; c) Ratings, Systems and Analytics: Basel, modeling analytics and internal ratings; d) Market Risk: interest rate and commodity, credit and equity derivative, hedge fund risk as well as asset liability management, international market risk and risk research and modeling.
Some job opportunities include: Sr. Manager, Credit Adjudication; Manager, Credit Adjudication; Analyst, Credit Adjudication; Analyst, Market Risk Management; Senior Manager, Market Risk Policy Analyst; Senior Manager, Interest and Commodities.
|Manager Exposure and Capital Analysis||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/16/2013|
|CO OP Analyst Counterparty Credit Risk||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/15/2013|
|CO OP Analyst Credit & Risk Analytics||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/15/2013|
|CO OP Trading & Operational Risk Analyst||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/09/2013|
|Senior Manager Real Estate & Hospitality Finance Designated Accounts||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/07/2013|
|CO OP Analyst Internal Ratings Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/06/2013|
|CO OP Risk Management Analyst||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/02/2013|
|CO OP Risk Analyst||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||05/01/2013|
|Sr. Manager credit risk management collections application development||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/19/2013|
|Sr. Manager Business Analysis Credit Risk Management & Retail Products||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/19/2013|
|Senior Manager Model Validation & Approval||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/15/2013|
|Sr. Manager Global Risk Management Real Estate and Hospitality Finance||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/15/2013|
|Senior Manager Methodology and Research||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||04/01/2013|
|Senior Manager Retail Credit Risk||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||03/28/2013|
|Sr. Manager Credit||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||03/22/2013|
|Sr Manager Credit Risk Management Collections Development||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||02/27/2013|
|Director Retail Credit Risk Management||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||02/01/2013|
|Director Retail Credit Risk Management Audit||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||01/18/2013|
Most Recent Jobs
- Manager Exposure and Capital Analysis - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: We are over 75 000 Scotiabankers, members of a successful and dynamic global community, in over 50 countries. We work together with a shared vision of an exciting future. Each of us is a respected and valued member of a winning global team.Global Risk Management (GRM) plays a leadership role in establishing the Bank´s risk appetite and strategies - and partners with the Business Lines, Finance, Group Treasury and ot...
Reference Code: 6190
- CO OP Analyst Counterparty Credit Risk - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: Looking to put your education into practice? As a Best Place to Work in multiple geographies, Scotiabank provides you with all of the resources to help make the most of your work placement.WORK TERM: 4 month, Fall Term Co-op Placement (September – December 2013)LOCATION: Toronto, ONPOSITION DESCRIPTION:Market Risk Measurement, Global Risk Management is responsible for implementing models to quantify the risks in the...
Reference Code: 6158
- CO OP Analyst Credit & Risk Analytics - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: Looking to put your education into practice? As a Best Place to Work in multiple geographies, Scotiabank provides you with all of the resources to help make the most of your work placement.WORK TERM: 4 month, Fall Co-op term (September - December 2013)LOCATION: Toronto, ONDEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION:Credit & Risk Management Analytics (CRMA) designs and produces credit risk analytics solutions and reports to support the...
Reference Code: 6134